Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hair Story

So recently I've been thinking about cutting all of my hair off. I've had a few negative opinions about it and a few very positive ones but at the end of the day MY opinion is the only one that matters because it's MY hair. I am not deciding to do this as a movement or as a soul searching thing I am doing this because I am tired of doing stuff to my hair and being disappointed with the results. My hair has become extremely dry and some of it is breaking off and I feel like the best thing for it would be to start all over and cut off the relaxed parts and grow it back out. Eventually I think I would like to grow it back out to my current hair cut but for now I need to try something different because I want my hair to be healthy. I plan on getting it cut by the end of September. Here's a picture of how I want to get it cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment